New York Times article on the prime minister’s popularity stirs talk about US perception towards its northern neighbour.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 26 June, 2017 Al Franken: Democrats â€˜gotta stop riding in limousinesâ€™ The Minnesota senator admits his party has a public perception problem â€” but not as big as the GOPâ€™s when it comes to health care.
- 21 October, 2015 Canada to return to its honest broker role under Trudeau TORONTO (AP) — The stunning victory of Justin Trudeau will reverberate beyond Canada's borders after the Liberal Party leader emphatically ended a decade of rule by the most conservative leadership in the country's history.Powered by WPeMatico
- 31 October, 2015 Memo to British PM: Less talk, more action on Syria If ISIL poses an existential threat to Britain's survival, why isn't the prime minister doing more about it?Powered by WPeMatico
- 4 December, 2015 Former MK and minister Yossi Sarid dies at 75 Former Minister of Education Yossi Sarid, for decades a key figure on the Israeli left and the former head of Meretz, passed away in Tel Aviv on Friday evening. Sarid left politics in 2005, but continued to have his say on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and issues of religion and state […]
- 20 March, 2016 Turkey blames ISIL for Istanbul attack Interior minister says deadly suicide blast on popular tourist street was carried out by a Turkish ISIL member.Powered by WPeMatico