Russia calls 300-page report into the London poisoning of former spy Alexander Litvinenko “biased” and “opaque”.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 19 March, 2018 Vladimir Putin Says It's 'Nonsense' That Russia Is Behind the Poisoning of Former Spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter remain in critical condition
- 21 January, 2016 Russia warns UK Litvinenko inquiry may 'poison' ties Kremlin warns relations with UK may be hurt after probe concludes Putin "probably" approved killing of ex-KGB agent.Powered by WPeMatico
- 12 March, 2018 Putin says UK must clarify spy poisoning: agencies Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday said London must clarify its position on the poisoning of a former double agent in the UK before any discussion with Moscow, agencies said. "Sort things out from your side and then we will discuss this with y...
- 13 March, 2018 With midnight deadline approaching, how might the U.K. punish Russia for spy poisoning Jeremy Corbyn sparks outrage with response calling to 'continue seeking a robust dialogue with Russia'
- 6 April, 2018 Russian envoy references 'Midsomer Murders' as he compares UK spy claims to Goebbels propaganda Russia's UN envoy referenced "Midsomer Murders", "Alice in Wonderland" and "Crime and Punishment" on Thursday as he attacked Britain at the UN Security Council for Goebbels-style propaganda over the poisoning of a former spy. It was the second showdown […]