Critics of new visa waiver regulations says US unfairly punishing dual nationals of Iraq, Iran, Sudan and Syria.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 31 January, 2017 U.S. embassy reassures Israelis born in Arab countries on visas Washington has not cancelled visas to Israelis born in Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria or Yemen as long as they don't have a valid passport from these countries.
- 27 February, 2016 Mixed reaction to Canada plan to change citizenship law Bill C-24 controversially granted government power to revoke citizenship of dual nationals convicted of specific crimes.Powered by WPeMatico
- 3 December, 2015 Australia to strip citizenship from terror suspects CANBERRA, Australia (AP) — Australia has enacted laws that enable dual national suspected terrorists to be stripped of their Australian citizenship.Powered by WPeMatico
- 8 July, 2016 Should Tony Blair be punished for the Iraq War? We debate the inquiry with former members of Blair's inner circle, and speak to Iraq's first post-war defence minister
- 20 October, 2017 Why FBI Is Probing Attack on U.S. Soldiers in Africa Lawmakers, including John McCain, have criticized the Trump administration for not revealing details about the mission or the killings.