Ayatollah Ali Khamenei says Iran never trusted the West, as Beijing and Tehran agree to expand 10-year trade to $600bn.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 23 November, 2015 Iran leader hosts Putin, says U.S. policies threaten Tehran, Moscow By Bozorgmehr Sharafedin DUBAI (Reuters) - Iran's supreme leader, at a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Tehran, said on Monday U.S. policies in the Middle East region were a threat to both countries and called for closer ties between Tehran and Moscow. The civil war in […]
- 15 January, 2016 US not ready to end Iran sanctions over nuclear deal Washington says it is waiting for the International Atomic Agency to verify Tehran is complying with nuclear deal.Powered by WPeMatico
- 23 January, 2016 Iran’s leader says never trusted the West, seeks closer ties with China By Bozorgmehr Sharafedin DUBAI (Reuters) - Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Saturday called for closer economic and security ties with China, saying Iran had never trusted the West, as the two countries agreed to increase bilateral trade more than 10-fold to $600 billion […]
- 19 October, 2015 West prepares to end sanctions as Iran deal adopted The United States and Europe began preparing to lift the trade sanctions that have hobbled the Iranian economy, as a historic nuclear deal came into effect. The next stage in the process -- "implementation day" -- will only come when UN nuclear watchdog the IAEA confirms Iran has […]
- 18 October, 2015 US, EU, takes steps toward lifting Iran sanctions As 'adoption day' of nuclear deal between Tehran and West arrives, legal arrangements begin toward the lifting of sanctions, once the Islamic Republic meets the required conditions.Powered by WPeMatico