Despite efforts to normalize ties between Jerusalem and Ankara, the defense minister leveled scathing criticism at Turkey.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 20 November, 2013 US university cuts ties with Palestinian school Brandeis University ends partnership with Al-Quds University over on-campus demonstration in which students did what appeared to be Nazi salutes; Al-Quds officials distance selves from incident, say have launched investigation, ask Brandeis to reconsider
- 16 April, 2015 Court tempers Boycott Law, rules out unlimited compensation High Court ruling means that plaintiff will have to prove damages from boycott call, but leaves intact state's ability to halt funds to any group supporting or initiating a boycott.
- 16 January, 2014 Ministry cancels funding for Holocaust event after learning that survivors would be charged entry fee After Ynet breaks story that Ramat Gan municipality intends to charge Holocaust survivors, Senior Citizen Ministry cancels funding for event