The people’s demand for regime change was met, but the country has since been torn apart by war with thousands killed.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 26 March, 2016 Has the Saudi-led campaign in Yemen achieved its goal? A year after fighting has left thousands dead, warring sides are moving towards diplomatic solution to the conflict.Powered by WPeMatico
- 17 February, 2016 Kosovo protesters demand resignation of government Thousands attend anti-government event in Pristina on eighth anniversary of country's declaration of independence.Powered by WPeMatico
- 1 November, 2015 Rights group: Egypt has prevented scores from travelling CAIRO (AP) — Egypt has unlawfully prevented "scores" of people from leaving the country over the past year, U.S. based-Human Rights Watch said in a new report released Sunday.Powered by WPeMatico
- 27 May, 2016 France protests: Dozens detained in clashes with police At least 77 people arrested across the country as thousands rally against labour reforms.
- 16 June, 2016 Hardliner groups vow to prevent Istanbul Gay Pride Groups pledge to do "what is necessary" to prevent June 26 event that attracts tens of thousands of people every year.