Plea bargain removes more serious charge of incitement to violence from indictment after Zoabi called to ‘spit in the face of’ and ‘wipe the floor with’ two Arab policemen.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 17 September, 2013 High Court: Mayors facing corruption charges must step down Surprise ruling by High Court orders to dismiss two mayors facing corruption charges only weeks before municipal elections, despite fact local city councils did not choose to do so. Nonetheless, two will be allowed to run for reelection
- 25 November, 2013 Police: Very low number of sexual assault files get to court Of 238 cases of domestic sexual assault, only 15 indictments are filed; of 73 cases of illegal intercourse with consent, only 12 indictments are filed. Rape centers: System enhances victims' feelings of shame
- 8 October, 2016 Another night of gunfire in Umm al-Fahm When will residents of Israel's Arab towns be able to stop worrying about extreme violence in their neighborhoods? Friday saw another evening in which ceaseless gunshots could be heard.