Communities told not to eat fish after pipeline burst pours 3,000 barrels of crude oil into Chiriaco and Morona Rivers.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 14 July, 2017 Oil pipeline rupture in Texas spills 1,200 barrels of crude Cleanup efforts are underway in Central Texas after an oil pipeline rupture spilled about 50,000 gallons of crude, authorities say.
- 18 January, 2016 Oil market shaken by Iran's plan to boost output With sanctions lifted, country eyes additional 500,000 barrels of oil per day, pushing crude price down to 13-year low.Powered by WPeMatico
- 8 December, 2014 Southern Israel oil spill four times worse than initially reported Eilat Ashkelon Pipeline Company provides Environment Ministry with revised figures of a leak of five million liters of crude oil, after claiming leak 'only; involved 1-1.5 million liters.
- 4 December, 2014 Crude oil spill in southern Israel shuts down major road Route 90 shut down near Eilat after oil pipeline burst, spilling thousands of cubic meters of crude oil.
- 24 March, 2017 Shell to start cleaning up 2008 Nigeria oil spills in April, says official The head of a group helping organize Shell's clean-up efforts in an oil Delta community in Nigeria said on Friday he was hopeful clean-up work after two spills in 2008 could start in April. Royal Dutch Shell agreed in 2015 on a 55 million pound ($68....