What can be done to help millions of people fleeing a brutal conflict in northern Nigeria and neighbouring countries?
- 9 October, 2015 Analysis: Blockade politics in Nepal India's unofficial blockade of its northern Himalayan neighbour has deepened landlocked country's multiple crises.Powered by WPeMatico
- 21 June, 2016 Who's to blame for the worsening refugee crisis? The UN says the number of refugees reached a record high of more than 60 million people last year.
- 17 January, 2016 Funding shortfall compounds Syrian refugee crisis Additional $15bn needed yearly in humanitarian financing for 125 million people affected by wars and natural disasters.Powered by WPeMatico
- 9 August, 2016 Thousands flee fierce fighting in Afghanistan's Helmand About 30,000 people flee their homes sparking humanitarian crisis as fighting rages between Taliban and Afghan forces.
- 3 March, 2016 Venezuela opposition asks neighbours to mediate crisis Legislative body controlled by opponents of president Maduro calls on Organization of American States to end standoff.Powered by WPeMatico