MK Hanin Zoabi gets plenty of attention, but you may be surprised to find out how much time she’s actually spent at the Knesset during its most recent session.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 16 October, 2016 Teachers protest over ‘systematic’ pay deductions Some 16,000 teachers had hundreds—and at times thousands—of shekels docked from their pay for September over cuts in travel expenses; now they're demanding to put an end to what they say are ongoing, annual issues with their salaries.
- 14 April, 2013 Haredi enlistment: ‘In 6 weeks we will have a historic law’ Equal share of burden committee convenes for first time; 'IDF's needs are our first priority,' chairman says
- 24 November, 2013 State ratifies amendment to Prevention of Infiltration Law Following High Court ruling that law is unconstitutional, State okays amendment to reduce time of detention without trial from three years to one, reallocate funds for construction of new detention facility, more officers