Matias and Rasamoelina were unable to make a splash in Rio waters but their presence marked an achievement for Angola.
- 7 November, 2015 China and Taiwan leaders to make history in Singapore Saturday's summit will be first time Chinese and Taiwanese leaders have met since the end of China's civil war in 1949.Powered by WPeMatico
- 25 January, 2016 Egypt marks 2011 revolution amid tight security President Sisi praises January 25 uprising that toppled Hosni Mubarak, amid heightened security presence in Cairo.Powered by WPeMatico
- 10 August, 2016 UN appeals for urgent aid access to Syria's Aleppo The United Nations has called for urgent aid access to Aleppo, warning that civilians are at grave risk from severe water shortages and disease after fighting intensified for Syria's second city. Fears are growing for trapped civilians ahead of what is expected to be an all-out battle […]
- 26 November, 2015 Yemeni city battered by siege in pivotal battle of civil war SANAA, Yemen (AP) — In Yemen's third largest city, residents are battling back against a months-long siege by Shiite rebels, armed by airdrops of weapons by planes from the Saudi-led coalition, with hundreds killed and food, water and medicines running short in a potentially […]
- 15 August, 2016 Rio 2016: Usain Bolt, from strong child to track king Bolt's parents share childhood memories, including how he was pushing at three weeks old and outpacing them at 10.