PARIS (AP) — Apple issues security update following discovery of iPhone spyware circulating in Middle East.
- 26 August, 2016 Activist discovers iPhone spyware, sparking security update AJMAN, United Arab Emirates (AP) — The suspicious text message that appeared on Ahmed Mansoor's iPhone promised to reveal details about torture in the United Arab Emirates' prisons. All Mansoor had to do was click the link.
- 12 November, 2017 U.S. to promote 'universal access' to fossil fuels at climate talks By Valerie Volcovici WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States hopes to promote wider use of fossil fuels at a global meeting on climate change next week, a White House official said, reflecting the gaping divide between Washington and the rest of the ...
- 8 November, 2013 UN launches polio vaccination campaign in Mideast GENEVA (AP) — The United Nations says a massive campaign to vaccinate children in the Middle East against polio has begun after the first cases in 14 years were confirmed in northeastern Syria last week.
- 20 March, 2013 Obama set to plunge into roiling Mideast waters JERUSALEM (AP) — President Barack Obama is plunging into the turbulent Middle East on a mission aimed primarily at assuring America's top ally in the region and its friends back home that it will not be forsaken amid bitter domestic political squabbles and budget crises in Washington.
- 4 August, 2017 Amazon Halts Blu Phone Sales Amid Spyware Concerns (Update: Blu Responds) Blu's R1 HD is among the phones that Amazon has stopped selling due to spyware allegations. "We recently learned of a potential security issue on select Blu phones, some of which are sold on Amazon.com," Amazon said in a statement provided to Tom's Gu...