Children in Cambodia are being given a new healthy snack aimed at curbing malnutrition and early signs appear promising.
- 28 June, 2016 UNICEF: Early deaths await 69 million children by 2030 Angola tops the list worldwide with 157 of 1,000 children under age five dying annually from "preventable causes".
- 2 October, 2015 Over 500 children killed in Yemen conflict, says UN UNICEF warns some 1.7 million youths at risk of malnutrition as UN human rights body passes resolution on rights probe.Powered by WPeMatico
- 12 April, 2016 Boko Haram using more children as 'suicide bombers': UN One in every five "suicide bombers" used by Boko Haram in the past two years has been a child, a report by UNICEF says.Powered by WPeMatico
- 10 March, 2016 Senegal's anti-FGM campaigner: 'My child won't be cut' Activists in the W African country raise awareness among children and adults about risks of centuries-old tradition.Powered by WPeMatico
- 13 December, 2016 Child malnutrition at ‘all time high’ in Yemen: U.N. agency Hunger among Yemen's children has reached an "all time high", with nearly 2.2 million in need of urgent care, the U.N. children's agency UNICEF said on Monday. At least 462,000 children suffer from severe acute malnutrition - meaning they are extremely...