Children in Cambodia are being given a new healthy snack aimed at curbing malnutrition and early signs appear promising.
- 28 June, 2016 UNICEF: Early deaths await 69 million children by 2030 Angola tops the list worldwide with 157 of 1,000 children under age five dying annually from "preventable causes".
- 2 October, 2015 Over 500 children killed in Yemen conflict, says UN UNICEF warns some 1.7 million youths at risk of malnutrition as UN human rights body passes resolution on rights probe.Powered by WPeMatico
- 27 October, 2017 Trump welcomes children of the press into the White House for Halloween President Trump welcomes some children of the White House Press Corps into the Oval Office
- 5 November, 2015 Sign language storytelling project wins WISE award Project in Argentina uses text, pictures, spoken and sign language to enable deaf children to enjoy family stories.Powered by WPeMatico
- 12 April, 2016 Boko Haram using more children as 'suicide bombers': UN One in every five "suicide bombers" used by Boko Haram in the past two years has been a child, a report by UNICEF says.Powered by WPeMatico