‘Local Israeli employees’ will strike on Monday at 12 Israeli missions abroad after 2 ½ years of unresolved negotiation; the striking employees claim that the government is dragging its feet.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 25 November, 2013 Police: Very low number of sexual assault files get to court Of 238 cases of domestic sexual assault, only 15 indictments are filed; of 73 cases of illegal intercourse with consent, only 12 indictments are filed. Rape centers: System enhances victims' feelings of shame
- 17 January, 2014 Israeli minister to lead delegation to Abu Dhabi energy summit Energy Minister Silvan Shalom to attend World Future Energy Summit in United Arab Emirates. First visit of Israeli delegation to UAE since Hamas accused Israel of assassinating movement's military commander Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in 2010
- 3 January, 2014 IDF concerned Hezbollah could bring Israeli ports to a halt Sources with Israeli Navy say Hezbollah's possession of components of the Yakhont advanced guided-missile systems poses danger to Israel, as Yakhonts are hard to detect by radar. If used, source says, missiles could bring Israeli ports to a halt