Images emerge showing remnants of widely proscribed cluster munitions scattered around civilian area of wartorn city.
- 8 February, 2016 Report: Russia in 'daily cluster bomb attacks' in Syria Joint operations using banned munitions have killed nearly 40 civilians since January 26, Human Rights Watch says.Powered by WPeMatico
- 19 August, 2016 Civilians evacuated as Syrian Kurds bombed in Hasakah Dozens killed, thousands evacuated after second day of Syrian government air raids on Kurdish-controlled areas of city.
- 27 August, 2016 Syria war: Dozens killed while attending Aleppo funeral At least 24 killed in barrel bomb attack, bringing the death toll of Aleppo civilians in recent days to more than 60.
- 31 May, 2016 Syria war: Casualties mount in air strikes on Aleppo Government steps up assault on rebel-held areas of key northern city, dropping hundreds of bombs from the air.
- 30 August, 2016 Syria's war: 'Deaths' as air strikes hit Idlib market Activists in rebel-held Idlib say cluster bombs hit a vegetable market in Syrian city, killing seven and wounding 30.