WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump on Monday painted the Middle East as an oasis of stability before Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state, arguing that she and President Barack Obama “launched” the Islamic State group onto the world.
- 29 August, 2016 On Syria, Democrats look to deflect the conversation WASHINGTON (AP) — In his speech at the Republican National Convention, Donald Trump made six references to the conflict in Syria, pointing to the war-ravaged nation as a source of much of the world's turmoil, particularly immigration and extremism.
- 27 September, 2016 Clinton, Trump clash in fiery first debate Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump bickered and traded insults in a fiery US presidential debate Monday, as they aggressively pitched their case to tens of millions of American voters. With the White House rivals in a dead heat six weeks before election day, Clinton from the get-go painted […]
- 15 November, 2015 Republicans criticize Obama, Clinton after Paris attacks ORLANDO, Florida (AP) — Several Republican presidential candidates on Saturday accused President Barack Obama and his former secretary of state, Democratic Party front-runner Hillary Rodham Clinton, of failing in the fight against Islamic State militants as the terrorist attacks in […]
- 8 September, 2016 Trump in TV event with Clinton, says Putin better leader than Obama By Steve Holland and Jeff Mason NEW YORK (Reuters) - Donald Trump declared on Wednesday that Russia's Vladimir Putin had been a better leader than U.S. President Barack Obama, as the Republican presidential nominee used a televised forum to argue he was best equipped to reassert […]
- 2 August, 2017 Boy Scouts say Donald Trump's claim their leader phoned him to praise speech is untrue Donald Trumpâ€™s claim that the leader of The Boy Scouts of America phoned him to compliment him on this controversial recent speech to thousands of its members, has been contradicted by the organisation. The US President was criticised for his overtly political address […]