Palestinians say Israel scrapped hundreds of travel documents allowing them to enter Israel and other countries for trade; Israel cites security as main reason for reduction.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 16 October, 2016 Teachers protest over ‘systematic’ pay deductions Some 16,000 teachers had hundreds—and at times thousands—of shekels docked from their pay for September over cuts in travel expenses; now they're demanding to put an end to what they say are ongoing, annual issues with their salaries.
- 29 July, 2014 Israel cuts interest rates to maintain impact of Gaza conflict BOI drops main lending rate by a quarter point to 0.5 percent in bid to contain drop in goods export, private spending.
- 3 December, 2013 Education survey: Israel schoolchildren behind OECD average Program for International Student Assessment's triennial evaluation produces same results for country as three years ago: Improvement, but still not at top. Gap between Arab, Jewish students still exists