In Iraq, Nigeria and now Turkey, child bombers strike; the growing trend of Islamic terrorists to exploit children to serve their murderous purposes.
- 11 December, 2013 Snow hits Golan, Lebanon, Syria as Israel braces for storm Snow begins to fall in Golan as Jerusalem braces for snow storm. Meanwhile, refugee camps in Lebanon, Jordan ill-equipped for coming winter. From Beirut to Tel Aviv, rain slowly turns to snow
- 2 December, 2013 Ex-CIA chief: Iran far too close to nuclear weapon Former NSA, CIA chief Michael Hayden says 'we don't have whole lot of good options' in regards to interim Iran deal. 'Let’s be honest with ourselves, we have accepted Iranian uranium enrichment' he adds
- 2 December, 2013 New Egyptian constitution draft limits military power New constitution promises defense minister to be chosen by army during next eight years, but nonetheless, extensive amendments adopted under Egypt's ousted Islamist president which military more privileges, being dramatically cut
- 27 October, 2013 Australia’s Jewish community shocked at anti-Semitic attack Chabad rabbis praise Australia as pluralistic country where such attacks are rare, unacceptable, but says anti-Semitic slurs, especially during Shabbat, are common
- 9 November, 2013 Iran nuclear talks stall; Fabius: Will not accept ‘sucker’s deal’ Agreement between world powers and Iran 'uncertain,' French FM warns, as talks hit unexpected roadblock, possibly over Iran's plutonium reactor. Talks to resume Saturday