Hundreds protest in Jerusalem against the arrest of a Haredi man who failed to show up at IDF recruiting office; handful attempt to block the roads, scream ‘Nazi’ at police stationed at scene.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 20 April, 2015 Haifa residents step up protest over carcinogenic industrial plants Residents of Atlit and Hof HaCarmel gather in front of Carmel Chemicals plant, demanding it be moved far from population centers, while refinery fights Haifa Municipality by clearing trucks blocking entrance.
- 30 November, 2013 Protesters clash with police over Bedouin resettlement plan Thousands protest in Negev, Haifa, Tayibe and Jerusalem as part of 'day of rage' against Prawer Bill to resettle Bedouins in Negev. Protesters hurl stones, block roads; met with tear gas, shock grenades by police. Dozens arrested, 15 officers lightly hurt
- 19 August, 2013 IDF: Run in which soldier collapsed went according to protocol Preliminary inquiry into run in which Nahal soldier collapsed shows IDF followed protocol. Soldier remains in serious condition; mother, sister, fly in from US to be by his side