Israeli security forces met with resistance during demolition, with Palestinians hurling stones and Molotov cocktails at them; forces responded with gas and stun grenades.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 11 July, 2013 5-year-old Palestinian detained by IDF Child suspected of throwing stones near Hebron detained by IDF, transferred to Palestinian Police. Father claims to have been beaten by soldiers. Watch B'Tselem's video
- 12 December, 2013 Fire opened at IDF force on Lebanon border Shots fired at troops patrolling border near Metulah. No injuries or damage were reported. IDF estimates teen-hunters from other side of border misfired weapons
- 16 December, 2013 Lebanese sniper kills IDF soldier along border IDF soldier killed along border with Lebanon after being shot by Lebanese Army sniper who 'acted on own accord,' initial army investigation suggests. Soldier, Petty Officer 1st Class Shlomi Cohen, 31 from Afula, will be laid to rest Monday afternoon