Five years after Japan’s Fukushima nuclear disaster many residents are still living in a radioactive nightmare.
- 29 August, 2013 Japan PM pledges greater government role at Fukushima Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has promised the world his government will play a greater role in stopping leaks of highly radioactive water at Fukushima.
- 2 November, 2015 S Korea and Japan leaders meet for first time in years First bilateral meet between Park Geun-hye and Shinzo Abe expected to touch on historical differences between nations.Powered by WPeMatico
- 10 May, 2016 As always, Cannes films reflect the times we live in Intimacy meets politics at this year's film festival at Cannes.Powered by WPeMatico
- 14 July, 2016 Has the Iran nuclear deal changed anything? A year since the signing of a wide-ranging deal, observers say Iran has largely lived up to its side of the bargain.
- 25 October, 2013 7.3-magnitude quake rocks Japan, small tsunami follows Strong earthquake hits Japan's east coast; authorities announce high tsunami waves making way to Fukushima. Israeli in Tokyo: 'Entire room shook; television broadcasts live from ports'