Thousands of people killed by ISIL are believed buried in 72 mass graves in Iraq and Syria.
- 30 August, 2016 ISIS buried thousands in 72 mass graves Photographs, some hard to look at, show human remains found in multiple grave sites; thousands of people have been buried at these sites, believed to be the victims of ISIS.
- 2 April, 2016 Mass grave discovered in Syria's ancient Palmyra city State news agency says the army found bodies of at least 40 people killed while ISIL controlled the city.Powered by WPeMatico
- 13 May, 2016 Thousands mourn Hezbollah's Mustafa Badreddine Hezbollah commander, who was killed in Syria, buried in southern Beirut, as supporters call for revenge for his death.
- 19 May, 2016 Hundreds buried under Sri Lanka mudslides At least 37 people killed and over 350,000 displaced in at least three villages after torrential rains in central hills.
- 19 June, 2016 Iraq: Aid agencies inundated as thousands flee Fallujah As offensive against ISIL continues, 150,000 people from besieged city may soon be in need of urgent humanitarian aid.