A historic truce between the Colombian government and FARC rebels is signed after 52 years of civil war.
- 23 June, 2016 Colombia and FARC sign historic ceasefire deal Rebels agree to lay down arms after more than 50 years of conflict that left 220,000 people dead and displaced millions.
- 27 September, 2016 Colombia and FARC sign historic pact ending 52-year war Accord brings an end to Latin America's longest-running conflict, which has killed hundreds of thousands of people.
- 27 October, 2015 Colombia voters favour pro-peace candidates Candidates opposed to peace talks suffer losses in regional polls as government engages FARC rebels in talks.Powered by WPeMatico
- 19 October, 2015 Colombia and FARC rebels reach deal on missing people Government and rebels agree to work together to search for thousands who disappeared during five decades of war.Powered by WPeMatico
- 17 November, 2016 Two suspected FARC fighters killed in Colombia Army tipped off by local community in Bolivar just days after signing of new peace deal between group and government.