The amount includes $10bn in infrastructure growth, while an extra $20bn will be invested by Japan’s private sector.
- 24 June, 2016 Investing in the future of refugees With current refugee-care systems tearing at the seams, one US group is turning to the private sector for salvation.
- 12 September, 2016 S Africa: Jacob Zuma pays $500,000 over Nkandla row President repays $542,000 of public money spent on upgrades on his private residence, including a swimming pool.
- 22 June, 2016 Russia revs up the business of space Moscow counts down launch of private space sector in the shadows of prolific accomplishments of its Soviet past.
- 25 July, 2013 Israel's Internet speed jumps 52% in single year, fastest growth rate in the world While average Internet speed in Israel increased in 2012, largely thanks to recent infrastructure investments by Bezeq and HOT, cellular Internet speeds remain low.
- 23 July, 2009 Gov’t to Launch Investment Fund for Minority-Owned Businesses The Netanyahu administration is seeking a private sector partner for investment in the nation's minority-owned (non-Jewish) businesses.