The amount includes $10bn in infrastructure growth, while an extra $20bn will be invested by Japan’s private sector.
- 20 October, 2017 Why FBI Is Probing Attack on U.S. Soldiers in Africa Lawmakers, including John McCain, have criticized the Trump administration for not revealing details about the mission or the killings.
- 24 June, 2016 Investing in the future of refugees With current refugee-care systems tearing at the seams, one US group is turning to the private sector for salvation.
- 12 September, 2016 S Africa: Jacob Zuma pays $500,000 over Nkandla row President repays $542,000 of public money spent on upgrades on his private residence, including a swimming pool.
- 22 June, 2016 Russia revs up the business of space Moscow counts down launch of private space sector in the shadows of prolific accomplishments of its Soviet past.
- 1 April, 2016 South Africa: Zuma pledges to repay Nkandla house costs President claims he did not act dishonestly but admits conduct during scandal was "inconsistent" with the constitution.Powered by WPeMatico