Tropical storm Mindulle hits Greater Tokyo, leaving one dead, while Typhoon Kompasu causes one man to drown in Hokkaido.
- 18 October, 2015 Typhoon Koppu smashes into the Philippines Fears storm system may linger for days, causing widespread havoc as it dumps up to 1,000mm of rain on areas of Luzon.Powered by WPeMatico
- 18 September, 2016 Thousands evacuated as Typhoon Malakas clips Taiwan More damaging winds and floods as another tropical system rolls roll in from the northwest Pacific within three days.
- 17 April, 2016 Troops called in after fresh Japan earthquake Deployment ordered after second tremor jolts southwestern island of Kyushu, leaving 32 dead and hundreds injured.Powered by WPeMatico
- 27 August, 2017 Second storm hits Hong Kong and Macau amid typhoon recovery A powerful storm lashed Hong Kong and Macau on Sunday, just days after a punishing typhoon swept through the region and claimed at least 18 lives. Both cities raised a Typhoon 8 signal -- the third-highest warning level -- early Sunday as severe tropi...
- 26 November, 2015 Deadly attack on Shia mosque in Bangladesh At least one man shot dead and three others injured after three gunmen stormed mosque in Haripur village.Powered by WPeMatico