NASA says space probe orbiting the “king of our solar system” has flown closer to the planet than any other spacecraft.
- 25 May, 2017 NASA's Juno probe forces 'rethink' on Jupiter An unmanned NASA spaceship circling Jupiter has spotted massive cyclones at the gas giant's poles, revealing stunning new details about our solar system's largest planet, researchers said Thursday. A NASA statement described the planet as "a complex, ...
- 11 July, 2017 NASA probe successfully peers into Jupiter's Great Red Spot A NASA spacecraft, Juno, has successfully peered into the giant storm raging on Jupiter, known as the Great Red Spot, and its first pictures should be out in days, the US space agency said Tuesday. "My latest Jupiter flyby is complete!" said a post on...
- 18 February, 2017 NASA’s Juno To Stay In 53-Day Jupiter Orbit The space agency dropped its plan to fire the spacecraft’s main engine, a risky maneuver that would have reduced the orbital period to 14 days for its fifth flyby of Jupiter.
- 30 May, 2017 JPL scientist talks Jupiter images, new data captured by Juno spacecraft NASA's Juno spacecraft is providing the best close-up views of the solar system's largest planet - Jupiter.
- 26 May, 2017 NASAâ€™s newest photo of Jupiter will blow your mind Lately, NASA's Cassini orbiter has been delivering some stunning photos from its trips around Saturn, but that's not the only fancy camera floating around a nearby planet. The agency's Juno spacecraft has been hanging out around Jupiter for nearly a year now, and it just delivered one of […]