Men accused of rape are marrying their alleged victims in order to avoid prosecution.
- 6 December, 2016 Lebanon rape law: Wedding dress protesters want law abolished In Lebanon, women dressed as brides, in bandages, are calling for the abolition of a law that exonerates a rapist if he marries his victim. Rana Khoury spoke to Outside Source.
- 12 October, 2017 India's Supreme Court Rules Sex With Child Brides Is Rape A clause had permitted men to have sex with underage wives as young as 15
- 16 November, 2013 Singer sex scandal: Were teens being pimped out? The sex scandal all Israel is buzzing about has matured from allegations of statutory rape to suspensions of underage prostitute procuring.
- 22 July, 2013 Runaway child bride cries out against child marriage Video of 11-year-old who fled from her family so as to avoid being married off circulates online; though she had an uncle to turn to, many children have nowhere to turn, she says
- 26 August, 2016 Israeli forces kill 'unarmed' Palestinian in West Bank Victim's family says killing was unprovoked, while Israeli army alleges the man ran towards a military post.