Which parts of the world have the most slaves and just how many people are living in slavery today?
- 12 June, 2016 Who's responsible for child slavery? This year's World Day Against Child Labour is focusing on children working in supply chains.
- 28 January, 2016 Syria talks: What chance for success? Join our live Q&A Tune in on YouTube today at 1pm NYC / 6pm London to ask questions to Al Jazeera's senior political analyst.Powered by WPeMatico
- 21 June, 2016 Who's to blame for the worsening refugee crisis? The UN says the number of refugees reached a record high of more than 60 million people last year.
- 12 November, 2015 Ethiopia hit by worst drought in decades The UN says about 8.2m people need emergency food aid in Ethiopia, nearly double the number six months ago.Powered by WPeMatico
- 17 October, 2015 Zimbabwe fails to curb escalating unemployment crisis Despite government intervention to stop employers laying off staff, the number of people without work is growing.Powered by WPeMatico