DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Qatar’s main Hamad International Airport is adding a $10 fee for all passengers departing from the airport, including on connection flights.
- 7 April, 2014 Airline passenger attempts suicide during flight DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Emirates airline crewmembers found a passenger bleeding heavily on a flight from Dubai to India after he apparently tried to commit suicide inside an airplane lavatory, the airline and Indian police said Monday.
- 29 January, 2014 Passenger stats soar at Mideast’s biggest airport DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — The operator of the Middle East's biggest airport in Dubai says its annual passenger traffic numbers have surged 15 percent to top the 60 million mark for the first time ever.
- 31 May, 2016 Stowaway found aboard Emirates flight from China to Dubai DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — A teenage boy sneaked into the cargo hold of an Emirates passenger plane in China and made it all the way to Dubai before being apprehended, the airline and Chinese media said Tuesday.
- 24 February, 2015 Mideast’s biggest airline Emirates to resume Baghdad flights DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — The Middle East's biggest airline, Emirates, said on Tuesday that it plans to resume flights to Baghdad after halting them last month when an incoming passenger plane came under fire.
- 24 February, 2016 Dubai airport expands again with opening of new concourse DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — The world's busiest airport for international travel is growing again.