Pyongyang says Thae Yong-ho embezzled state funds, raped a minor and spied for South Korea in exchange for money.
- 16 March, 2015 U.N. expert to probe conditions of North Korean workers abroad By Stephanie Nebehay GENEVA (Reuters) - The U.N. human rights investigator for North Korea said on Monday that he would probe allegations of an estimated 20,000 North Koreans working in slave-like conditions abroad, mainly in China, Russia and the Middle East. Marzuki Darusman, U.N. […]
- 17 August, 2016 Top North Korean diplomat in UK defects to South Korea Thae Yong Ho is the most senior North Korean diplomat to defect to the south.
- 7 March, 2016 North Korea threatens 'nuclear strike' As the US and South Korea start their largest ever military exercises, Pyongyang warns of an "all-out offensive".Powered by WPeMatico
- 3 March, 2016 North Korea fires 'projectiles' after new UN sanctions South Korea says Pyongyang launches several short-range projectiles hours after Security Council resolution is passed.Powered by WPeMatico
- 15 April, 2016 China chides North Korea over failed missile launch Major ally Beijing scolds Pyongyang after firing missile that reportedly exploded after a few seconds in the air.Powered by WPeMatico