A Palestinian boy has been killed in a refugee camp near Hebron following riots in response to IDF counter-terror operations in the area.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 11 July, 2013 5-year-old Palestinian detained by IDF Child suspected of throwing stones near Hebron detained by IDF, transferred to Palestinian Police. Father claims to have been beaten by soldiers. Watch B'Tselem's video
- 12 January, 2014 Palestinian police, refugee camp residents clash over UN strike Strike by local employees of UN refugee agency shuts down critical services in the West Bank. Resident: 'Situation can't be tolerated - no schools, no clinics, trash everywhere'
- 20 June, 2014 IDF surrounds villages near Hebron, increases troop presence Increased operations focused in specific area could be result of intelligence leads on location if kidnapped boys; Ya'alon: Action to continue until, 'we've exhausted them'.