The world’s most-visited city has been suffering since ISIS killed 130 persons in an attack last year, and recent developments continue to scare aware holidaymakers.
- 27 October, 2013 Australia’s Jewish community shocked at anti-Semitic attack Chabad rabbis praise Australia as pluralistic country where such attacks are rare, unacceptable, but says anti-Semitic slurs, especially during Shabbat, are common
- 9 November, 2013 Iran nuclear talks stall; Fabius: Will not accept ‘sucker’s deal’ Agreement between world powers and Iran 'uncertain,' French FM warns, as talks hit unexpected roadblock, possibly over Iran's plutonium reactor. Talks to resume Saturday
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 23 April, 2013 Paris: Iranian assaults rabbi, son with knife Father, son attacked near synagogue after morning prayer. Police arrest Iran-born man said to be mentally unstable, looking into possibility assault was of anti-Semitic nature
- 11 December, 2013 Snow hits Golan, Lebanon, Syria as Israel braces for storm Snow begins to fall in Golan as Jerusalem braces for snow storm. Meanwhile, refugee camps in Lebanon, Jordan ill-equipped for coming winter. From Beirut to Tel Aviv, rain slowly turns to snow