The Philippines has agreed a peace deal with Maoist rebels to end one of Asia’s longest running insurgencies.
- 22 August, 2016 Philippines and communist rebels open talks after truce Negotiators hope to reach a deal within nine months to a year, ending decades of conflict that killed tens of thousands.
- 25 August, 2016 Syrian army and rebels agree to end Daraya siege Thousands of rebels and residents to exit Daraya in deal that cedes control of besieged suburb to government forces.
- 22 November, 2015 ASEAN nations sign deal for economic community Group seeks freer movement of trade and capital in SE Asia and to create the world's seventh-largest economy.Powered by WPeMatico
- 23 February, 2016 US and Russia agree on Syria cessation of hostilities Moscow and Washington agree deal to end fighting in Syria, with warring parties given until Friday afternoon to sign up.Powered by WPeMatico
- 23 November, 2015 Rival Libyan tribes sign ceasefire deal in Doha Tebu and Tuareg tribes end 14-month conflict in southern city of Obari, allowing thousands of people to be resettled.Powered by WPeMatico