Gunnar Bentz and Jack Conger hauled off flight after doubts raised about a claim they were robbed at gunpoint.
- 19 August, 2016 Rio 2016: US swimmers leave Brazil to jeering crowds Brazil allows Gunnar Bentz and Jack Conger to fly out of Rio after lying that they were robbed during the Olympics.
- 18 August, 2016 Rio police: US Olympic swimmers were not robbed Brazilian police say four US Olympians, including Ryan Lochte, fabricated story about being robbed at gunpoint in Rio.
- 15 August, 2016 Rio 2016: US swimmer Ryan Lochte robbed at gunpoint Gold medalist Lochte was robbed on the way back to Athletes' Village by armed robbers posing as police officers.
- 3 June, 2016 Brazil urged to end police brutality ahead of Olympics Amnesty International urges authorities to end what it calls "a systematic use of excessive force in slums".
- 28 November, 2015 Police seek answers in stabbing of Border Policeman A new video casts doubt on the suspect's claim that the attack was caused by an argument, not terrorism.Powered by WPeMatico