Israelis were surprised to see rain falling in the Sharon plains on Wednesday morning; meteorologist says phenomenon not necessarily rare.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 6 November, 2013 Ruling in State vs. Lieberman to be delivered Wednesday Former Foreign Minister to face court ruling Wednesday regarding his involvement in deceit, breach of trust; ruling has potential to severely shake Israeli politics
- 16 October, 2016 Teachers protest over ‘systematic’ pay deductions Some 16,000 teachers had hundreds—and at times thousands—of shekels docked from their pay for September over cuts in travel expenses; now they're demanding to put an end to what they say are ongoing, annual issues with their salaries.
- 12 October, 2014 Fireworks launched at Jewish neighborhood in Jerusalem Palestinians fired fireworks at balconies of Jewish homes on the Mount of Olives in the capital during Sukkot.