Rana Plaza collapse killed nearly 1,130 people, mostly garment workers, sparking calls for improved safety standards.
- 31 July, 2013 There’s a Lawyer Petitioning the Hague Court Over the Unfair Trial of…Jesus “Your pursuit of this case makes one wonder whether you’re in the right state of mind. Actually people find it insane.”
- 7 November, 2017 Paul Ryan Defends His Call For Prayers After Texas Mass Shooting: 'Prayer Works' House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) is defending his call for prayersÂ after a gunman killed 26 people in a Texas church on Sunday.
- 5 November, 2015 Twenty dead as factory collapses in Pakistan's Lahore At least 20 people killed and more than 75 others injured after factory collapses in industrial area of city.Powered by WPeMatico
- 27 August, 2016 Russia: Moscow warehouse fire kills 17 Kyrgyz workers Emergency services were able to rescue 12 people from the burning building.
- 20 September, 2016 Philippines: Threats against journalists denounced Journalist groups express concern for the safety of media workers covering the work of President Duterte's government.