Bolt’s parents share childhood memories, including how he was pushing at three weeks old and outpacing them at 10.
- 15 August, 2016 Rio 2016: Usain Bolt lands 100m Olympic gold Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt wins the final in 9.81 seconds to stay in contention for an Olympic "triple-triple".
- 19 August, 2016 Rio 2016: Usain Bolt wins 200m Olympic title Jamaican sprinter adds to his 100m crown after racing past the finish line in 19.78 seconds.
- 17 June, 2016 IAAF upholds Rio Olympics ban on Russia over doping World athletics governing body says Russia has not done enough to earn re-instatement for its track and field athletes.
- 6 February, 2018 ‘We didn’t have a childhood’: The story of Schindler’s youngest survivor Eva Lavi shares her earliest memories of the Holocaust and the guilt that came with being a child survivor
- 19 August, 2016 Rio 2016: US swimmers leave Brazil to jeering crowds Brazil allows Gunnar Bentz and Jack Conger to fly out of Rio after lying that they were robbed during the Olympics.