Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt wins the final in 9.81 seconds to stay in contention for an Olympic “triple-triple”.
- 19 August, 2016 Rio 2016: Usain Bolt wins 200m Olympic title Jamaican sprinter adds to his 100m crown after racing past the finish line in 19.78 seconds.
- 15 August, 2016 Rio 2016: Usain Bolt, from strong child to track king Bolt's parents share childhood memories, including how he was pushing at three weeks old and outpacing them at 10.
- 15 August, 2016 Rio 2016: US swimmer Ryan Lochte robbed at gunpoint Gold medalist Lochte was robbed on the way back to Athletes' Village by armed robbers posing as police officers.
- 19 August, 2016 Rio 2016: US swimmers leave Brazil to jeering crowds Brazil allows Gunnar Bentz and Jack Conger to fly out of Rio after lying that they were robbed during the Olympics.
- 27 September, 2017 Donald Trump's Attempt At Using Usain Bolt To Slam NFL Players Spectacularly Backfires President Donald Trump tried to use Jamaican athlete Usain Bolt to criticize National Football League players who protest during the national anthem on Tuesday night.