The United Nations says the three-hour truce will not be enough to meet the needs of civilians.
- 17 October, 2016 Syria war: Russia announces Aleppo humanitarian pause Russia says it will enact an eight-hour "humanitarian pause" in its air strikes on Aleppo on Thursday to allow civilians and rebels to leave.
- 3 June, 2016 Syria civil war: Dozens killed in Aleppo air strikes Government air strikes leave more than 30 civilians dead, including 10 when their bus was hit, rescue workers say.
- 23 October, 2016 Air strikes, fighting mark end of Aleppo ceasefire Heavy clashes erupt in several areas of Syrian city after 'humanitarian pause' announced by Russia ends.
- 25 September, 2016 Jets pound Aleppo as UN discusses Syria escalation Scores killed in intensifying Aleppo air strikes as UN Security Council members denounce Russia for role in Syria war.
- 30 April, 2016 Syria's civil war: Opposition condemns Aleppo onslaught Syrian National Coalition condemns air strikes by government forces on city's rebel-held areas as death toll mounts.Powered by WPeMatico