Teachers at South African high school accused of racism for forcing black girls to follow a discriminatory hair code.
- 30 August, 2016 S Africa school ordered to end 'racist' hair rules Education authorities give Pretoria high school a deadline to reassess its rules on how black students wear their hair.
- 28 October, 2015 Police officer in US fired for flipping school student White officer caught on video flipping black student out of her chair in South Carolina has been fired, sheriff says.Powered by WPeMatico
- 8 July, 2016 S Africa honours black soldiers killed in World War I Black South Africans, who died and were buried in France in 1916, honoured and remembered for first time.
- 23 October, 2015 Zuma to meet #FeesMustFall leaders as protests continue South African president to discuss tuition fee hikes with university heads and student leaders after violent protests.Powered by WPeMatico
- 20 August, 2016 National Religious school tightens dress code to parents’ ire A girls' high school in Petah Tikva has announced, a fortnight before school resumes, that skirts must now be floor-length, when knee-length used to be the norm; the parents protest such extremism in a non-ultra-Orthodox establishment.