South Sudan opposition leader will remain in Sudan’s capital for medical treatment, the Sudanese government says.
- 21 February, 2016 Malnutrition blights infants' lives in Pakistan's Sindh Sick and dying babies remain unchanging reality, with lack of medical care worsening impact of drought-like conditions.Powered by WPeMatico
- 20 April, 2016 South Sudan: Riek Machar 'delayed over weapons dispute' Disagreement over weapons is preventing rebel leader from returning to Juba to form unity government, officials say.Powered by WPeMatico
- 17 October, 2015 Syrian refugees struggle to get medical care in Jordan Most Syrian refugees with chronic diseases are battling against the odds to get treatment after losing free medical carePowered by WPeMatico
- 18 August, 2016 Riek Machar flees S Sudan, 'in care' of DRC authorities UN spokesman says Machar is in the care of authorities in the Democratic Republic of Congo after fleeing South Sudan.
- 26 November, 2016 Firefighting teams continue efforts through the night, extinguishing fires in Jerusalem Hills, West Bank Houses burn in Halamish and electricity is turned off in several West Bank settlements, as fire fighting efforts continue through the night; several people are taken for medical care.