First buses of evacuees leave besieged Damascus suburb, as rebels prepare to cede control of area to government forces.
- 27 August, 2016 Syria: Government forces take Daraya after evacuation Government forces move into the besieged suburb after buses transfer civilians and rebel fighters out of the area.
- 25 August, 2016 Syrian army and rebels agree to end Daraya siege Thousands of rebels and residents to exit Daraya in deal that cedes control of besieged suburb to government forces.
- 18 December, 2016 Aleppo battle: Hundreds leave Syria city as evacuations resume Evacuations resume from east Aleppo, with buses and ambulances leaving rebel areas of Syrian city, UN official says
- 18 March, 2017 Hundreds quit last rebel-held district of Syria's Homs Nearly 1,500 people, mostly civilians, left the last opposition-held district of Homs on Saturday under a controversial Russian-supervised deal to bring Syria's third city under full government control. The evacuation of Waer, a northwestern district ...
- 8 May, 2017 Syria war: Rebels start leaving Damascus district of Barzeh Hundreds are being moved to Idlib province as part of the latest evacuation deal with the government.