Ghina Wadi was transferred from Madaya to a hospital in Damascus after she was shot by suspected pro-government fire.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 14 August, 2016 Urgent evacuation needed for Syrian girl shot by sniper Amnesty International calls on the US and Russia to rescue Ghina Wadi, 10, after being shot in the leg in Madaya.
- 6 February, 2016 Syrian president's mother Anissa Assad dies aged 86 Former first lady and widow of ex-president Hafez al-Assad died in hospital in Damascus, state news agency reports.Powered by WPeMatico
- 5 April, 2016 Victims of Middle East wars recover in Jordan The Mowasah Reconstructive Hospital provides free facial plastic surgery and other health services.Powered by WPeMatico
- 27 August, 2015 New hospital in Jordan treats worst of Mideast’s war-wounded AMMAN, Jordan (AP) — They are among the most tragically wounded from the Middle East's multiple wars. A 14-year-old Syrian girl whose lower legs were torn off by a shell. A 15-year-old Iraqi boy who was severely burned in a car bomb explosion.