Monitors and activists say most fatalities occurred in Aleppo province, while US-backed force gains ground on ISIL.
- 10 October, 2015 Syrian forces make gains under Russian air cover Government forces capture village of Atshan in Hama province from opposition fighters, activists and Syrian TV say.Powered by WPeMatico
- 6 September, 2016 Aleppo: Syrian forces blamed for 'chlorine gas attack' Activists say Syrian government forces dropped two barrel bombs loaded with chlorine gas in a rebel-held area of Aleppo.
- 12 March, 2016 Yemeni government gains ground in besieged Taiz Pro-government forces reportedly open key roads that had been blocked by Houthi rebels for several months.Powered by WPeMatico
- 10 June, 2017 Immigration judge frees Mexican activist US trying to deport SAN DIEGO (AP) — A Mexican woman was released from custody Friday while the U.S. government seeks to deport her after a judge rejected arguments she should wear a monitoring device because she was arrested twice while demonstrating in support of people in the country illegally.
- 30 April, 2016 Syria's civil war: Opposition condemns Aleppo onslaught Syrian National Coalition condemns air strikes by government forces on city's rebel-held areas as death toll mounts.Powered by WPeMatico