Life under the bombs with a team of White Helmet rescue workers in Syria’s most dangerous city, Aleppo.
- 17 August, 2016 Syria's White Helmets nominated for Nobel Peace Prize Volunteer rescue and humanitarian group that braves daily bombings is credited with saving tens of thousands of people.
- 3 June, 2016 Syria civil war: Dozens killed in Aleppo air strikes Government air strikes leave more than 30 civilians dead, including 10 when their bus was hit, rescue workers say.
- 7 October, 2016 And the Nobel Prize for good intentions goes to… Colombia's Juan Manuel Santos was a safe choice; choosing Syrian rescue workers or Greeks who assist refugees would have been a lot more contentious.
- 31 May, 2016 Syria war: Casualties mount in air strikes on Aleppo Government steps up assault on rebel-held areas of key northern city, dropping hundreds of bombs from the air.
- 5 January, 2014 Ariel Sharon's doctors say he is clinging to life, 'fighting like a lion' Medical team says there is no way the former prime minister will overcome the current crisis.