Critics worry that new campus carry law will cause self-censorship and put students at faculty at risk.
- 4 May, 2017 Police: 2 dead in suspected murder-suicide at Texas college IRVING, Texas (AP) — Two people died Wednesday in an apparent murder-suicide at a Texas community college, prompting an active-shooter alert that instructed students and employees to barricade themselves in rooms. It was the second deadly attack on a Texas campus this week.
- 7 May, 2017 University of Texas stabbings put campus carry law to test AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — It was the nightmare scenario that had been at the heart of the debate over Texas' new law allowing concealed handguns on college campuses: a knife-wielding attacker stabbing and slashing his way through a crowd of panicked students.
- 24 February, 2016 US gun victims put manufacturers in their crosshairs Families sue firearms producer, arguing that it should not market and sell lethal military-style weapons to civilians.Powered by WPeMatico
- 26 March, 2014 King’s College London students union endorses boycott of Israel KCL's Israel Society protests move, saying the decision to join the BDS movement is discriminatory against Israeli students and faculty.
- 19 October, 2009 Jews: Olive Harvest Policies Put Us at Risk Residents of Judea and Samaria worry that the olive harvest will once again mean Arab terrorist attacks on Jews.