Critics worry that new campus carry law will cause self-censorship and put students at faculty at risk.
- 26 March, 2014 King’s College London students union endorses boycott of Israel KCL's Israel Society protests move, saying the decision to join the BDS movement is discriminatory against Israeli students and faculty.
- 19 October, 2009 Jews: Olive Harvest Policies Put Us at Risk Residents of Judea and Samaria worry that the olive harvest will once again mean Arab terrorist attacks on Jews.
- 24 February, 2016 US gun victims put manufacturers in their crosshairs Families sue firearms producer, arguing that it should not market and sell lethal military-style weapons to civilians.Powered by WPeMatico
- 23 September, 2016 Charlotte: Keith Scott's family views video of killing Family of black man killed by police says it is impossible to discern from the videos whether Keith Scott carried a gun.
- 3 February, 2016 Ted Cruz: The most disliked man in Washington DC? Texas senator opens presidential campaign with a strong showing in Iowa caucus, defeating frontrunner Donald Trump.Powered by WPeMatico