Owner of mobile phone used to detonate one of the bombs in recent attacks in Thailand is said to be from Malaysia.
- 12 August, 2016 Thailand shaken by multiple bomb blasts Attacks kill four people across the country, just days after adoption of contentious military-backed constitution.
- 18 November, 2015 Tracking down the Paris attackers French forces raid a Paris suburb hunting for suspects, but what do such operations tell us about intelligence failures?Powered by WPeMatico
- 30 March, 2016 Poll: Most Americans back torture of 'terror' suspects Poll reflects an American public on edge after California massacre and large-scale attacks in Europe in recent months.Powered by WPeMatico
- 22 May, 2016 Rohingya refugee: We were hunted down by mob in Myanmar Abu Siddiq, belonging to Muslim minority, says he fled to Malaysia after four of his children were hacked to death.
- 8 July, 2016 Dallas attack: US army vet identified as killed suspect The suspect in an attack that left five officers dead was killed by police with a robot bomb.