Owner of mobile phone used to detonate one of the bombs in recent attacks in Thailand is said to be from Malaysia.
- 12 August, 2016 Thailand shaken by multiple bomb blasts Attacks kill four people across the country, just days after adoption of contentious military-backed constitution.
- 18 November, 2015 Tracking down the Paris attackers French forces raid a Paris suburb hunting for suspects, but what do such operations tell us about intelligence failures?Powered by WPeMatico
- 30 March, 2016 Poll: Most Americans back torture of 'terror' suspects Poll reflects an American public on edge after California massacre and large-scale attacks in Europe in recent months.Powered by WPeMatico
- 22 May, 2016 Rohingya refugee: We were hunted down by mob in Myanmar Abu Siddiq, belonging to Muslim minority, says he fled to Malaysia after four of his children were hacked to death.
- 21 March, 2018 Austin bombings latest: Police hunt for suspect Mark Anthony Conditt's motive after Texas bombing terror comes to end Police in Texas are hunting for clues as to what drove an unemployed young man to launch a bombing spree that terrorised a region and ended when he killed himself by the side of a road. Officials said they had discovered a 25-minute recording on a mob...