More than 70,000 South Sudanese have crossed the border with Uganda since fighting erupted last month.
- 29 June, 2016 Tens of thousands flee fighting in South Sudan Fighting has displaced up to 70,000 amid concerns of soaring food insecurity.
- 9 August, 2016 Thousands flee fierce fighting in Afghanistan's Helmand About 30,000 people flee their homes sparking humanitarian crisis as fighting rages between Taliban and Afghan forces.
- 7 June, 2016 Boko Haram attack: 50,000 flee town in Niger At least 32 killed and thousands flee in the wake of attack in Bosso town on Nigeria-Niger border.
- 6 February, 2016 Thousands of Syrians brave cold, rain at Turkish border Turkish border remains shut as thousands continue to flee government offensive on rebel-held areas of Aleppo City.Powered by WPeMatico
- 28 May, 2016 Iraqis fleeing ISIL-held Mosul seek refuge in Syria UNHCR expects up to 50,000 people to leave Mosul and cross border into Syria's Hasakah province.