US Republican candidate vows to institute “extreme vetting” of immigrants, says he will work with NATO to fight ISIL.
- 27 April, 2016 Donald Trump: Halting radical Islam must be US priority Republican presidential candidate accuses President Obama of leaving a legacy of "weakness, confusion and disarray."Powered by WPeMatico
- 13 October, 2016 Donald Trump calls sex assault claims 'totally false' Republican candidate vows to release evidence disputing sexual assault accusations by two women.
- 25 September, 2016 Trump pledges to recognise Jerusalem as Israeli capital Republican candidate acknowledges he will accept the divided city as Israel's capital if elected president.
- 18 August, 2016 The Trump shake-up After Republican candidate for US president picks new man to run his campaign, expect more attacks on Hillary.
- 25 August, 2016 Will Donald Trump's minority outreach work? As well as appealing to minority voters, the Republican candidate seems eager to wash off his "racist" label.