Turkish prime minister said Ankara will play a more active role in Syria and repair its ties with regional powers.
- 16 April, 2016 Turkey and Iran agree to strengthen economic ties Meeting between two leaders comes a day after Iran is rebuked for role in regional conflicts at OIC summit in Istanbul.Powered by WPeMatico
- 24 February, 2016 Turkey casts doubt on chances of ceasefire in Syria Ankara expresses pessimism over ceasefire's viability and vows to continue targeting Kurdish YPG inside Syria.Powered by WPeMatico
- 19 February, 2018 Turkey warns Syria: Ready to battle regime forces if they defend Kurds In response to Syrian report of government forces entering Afrin 'within hours' to support Kurdish militia, Turkish Foreign Minister promises Turkey cannot be stopped
- 1 February, 2018 After Turkish anger, France's Macron plays down Syria warning ANKARA/TUNIS (Reuters) - French President Emmanuel Macron on Thursday played down cautionary remarks he had made about Turkey's operation against Kurdish militants in northern Syria after Ankara labeled them as insults. Macron on Wednesday warned Turk...
- 18 February, 2016 Ankara bombing: Turkey strikes Kurds in Iraq and Syria Syria's YPG group denies it was behind deadly attack as Kurdish fighters' bases in Syria and Iraq face Turkish shelling.Powered by WPeMatico