Turkish prime minister said Ankara will play a more active role in Syria and repair its ties with regional powers.
- 16 April, 2016 Turkey and Iran agree to strengthen economic ties Meeting between two leaders comes a day after Iran is rebuked for role in regional conflicts at OIC summit in Istanbul.Powered by WPeMatico
- 24 February, 2016 Turkey casts doubt on chances of ceasefire in Syria Ankara expresses pessimism over ceasefire's viability and vows to continue targeting Kurdish YPG inside Syria.Powered by WPeMatico
- 18 February, 2016 Ankara bombing: Turkey strikes Kurds in Iraq and Syria Syria's YPG group denies it was behind deadly attack as Kurdish fighters' bases in Syria and Iraq face Turkish shelling.Powered by WPeMatico
- 14 June, 2014 Iran’s Rouhani: Nuclear deal possible by July 20 with goodwill By Parisa Hafezi ANKARA (Reuters) - President Hassan Rouhani urged world powers on Saturday to cut a deal with Iran by a July 20 deadline to end a dispute over its nuclear program, arguing that in any case sanctions meant to restrict its atomic activit...
- 13 February, 2016 Turkey shells Kurdish-held airbase in Syria's Aleppo Bombardment comes after Turkish PM Ahmet Davutoglu says Ankara may take military action against Syrian Kurdish fighters.Powered by WPeMatico